December 19, 2012

Post after Post after Post

This is my last sanctuary, where I can speak my mind off without having to hear comforting empty words.

It's only here where I can say what I feel like and kept anonymous -well at least for most people-

It comforts me just posting nagging empty posts. More like messages in bottles that drift away. Maybe someone would read them and mirrors what I'm going through. At least I won't be the only one in this.

I want to leave this gathering and go home. Cover myself and stay away from all these talks, faking I'm interested in their talks or having to laugh at empty stories.

If I could undo all this and take back my old slutty care-free life... I wouldn't do it. I am enjoying every bit of this torture. I'm addicted to his skin. His presence. His scent that I will greatly miss soon.

I wish he could understand me right now, hugs me, and allows me crying on his chest till I sleep this night away.

If only.

No comments: