January 29, 2007

:: The Secret Fuck

How many of us had one of those sex dates with someone they knew they would be totally ashamed even mentioning them in their own minds? The whole package, starting from their personality and look till the way you had sex, spawning through the conversations that you tried to have or fake in order to find any positive aspect to explain the humiliating act that you would be doing?


Let me introduce you my shame: Sherif. A 25 years old single guy, destiny made him across my way on a Saturday morning while I was browsing online Cairo gay users on Yahoo! Chat rooms. He had a nice picture displaying his body, a good shot of his face, showing some cute features and a promising 7 inch tool. When I started chatting with him, I lost interest when I discovered that he types only in Arabic: since Internet is a western creation, then when in Rome, do as the Romans do! I tried selecting easier vocabulary so I would be able to communicate with him since I cannot chat in Arabic under any circumstances. Sherif did his best answering in English but that made the whole dislike/disgust grow bigger. I asked him to answer in whatever language he mastered to ease the impact of the Jebrish I was reading. I had to get along with all that because he looked attractive; we don't talk much in bed anyway -no need for fancy English if we were going for a one fuck night.


After a short chat, Sherif asked if we could meet. I was horny and his turn on body, hot butt shot and trendy cock made me accept on the spot. I asked where to meet, he said: "Meet me at Manshyiet al Sadr subway station". Manshyiet al Sadr Station is a subway station in one of the most crowded and poorest sectors in Cairo, whenever I take the subway, other than feeling disgusted with the smells and lack of fresh air, that station is somehow packed with hot guys, since it is considered the nearest subway station to Ain Shams University. I arrived there on time, parked the car infront of the subway's exist and waited for Sherif to appear. I kept looking at boys, butts, chests, hotties walking in and out the station; waiting for my chat hunk date to come over.

A couple of minutes later, I recognized the face that I saw earlier in my 96 x 96 square on the right of the chat window (allowing me to see either the face of the naked body) but I haven't recognized this Fashion Bomb that had perfectly exploded in him before he left home: the worst color match I've ever seen, I am not criticizing the cheap labels and quality he was wearing: he had the worst taste in mixing a classic (cheap) black leather shoe with used (cheap) unrecognizable color strange fabric jeans under a (cheap) unknown cut shirt with 1 missing button and the strangest brown drawings on it. When I made sure that he was my date, I just turned my head and mumbled: "God! , you'll hate me for this!". I faked a smile, turned back and greeted Sherif. I knew that he actually came directly to meet me after work. We quickly went inside the car and I drove away, thinking how to get rid of the guy. It was a big mistake from the beginning, I shouldn't have kept a chat with a person who doesn't know the difference between "p" and "b". I should have blocked him when he said: "do u go 2 bubs?" or when he had no clue what the heck I was talking about when I mentioned Madonna, The Trentemøller, Alanis Morissette, Mariah Carey or anything else except some Arabic songs, and not the good ones either. I felt like I was Karen Walker comparing to him; including how uncomfortable I felt when he sat next to me; thinking that he hadn't had a shower earlier, coming directly after a long working day isn't a turn-on at all. While driving, I kept on quickly looking at his actions; he was one of those guys who don't stop touching their cocks whenever they have the chance, either fixing it, making sure it is under their underwear or simply, as was in my case, trying to show off the bulge he had already. I quickly asked him where he would go; planing my usual scenario when I want to get rid of a date: go to On The Run (a quick coffee shop in Mobil gas stations), have coffee together, talk a little then fake the important work related phone call, thanks to the alarm in my mobile phone.

"Let's go to Grand Café"; he said. That wasn't expected, he totally screwed up my plan. I just smiled and drove quietly to the place. Once we reached the café, I ordered a Raspberry Tini -I surely needed alcohol, he had a regular Tea (as expected). I was thinking about the next step, where was he going from there? He had a sexy body that was worth a one night stand nothing else. Drinks, talk, chat.. that wasn't in my agenda; not with him anyway. When I found the whole outing too silent, I decided giving Sherif a chance to talk in order to discover or at least try to find something positive in his mind. Without any notice; he said: "I am christian". I looked at my Martini glass, shacked the mix a little then answered: "Yeah.. and?". Sherif said: "I just wanted to tell you. I don't say that, but I want you to know". I couldn't understand what he was meaning. I just looked at him and said: "Yes.. and?". He went in deep silence again. I felt too guilty because of my shallow answer, apparently he had faced some pretty unpleasant situations because of his belief, I thought. I replied after a short break: "Well; religion is something that you share with God directly. Whatever your belief is; it is personal, I don't care even if you're Buddhist as long as you are good to me and to people who are around you". I couldn't help but remember Emad, my greek god; I recalled telling him something similar to this, but I truly meant what I said under a totally different scenario and moment, the mixed feelings and confusion I lived, it wasn't just a simple answer to kill the silence. Sherif felt comfortable and started talking, apparently that thing was making a serious trouble for him. He started telling me about the church, how he serves there and the different activities they offer. I was listening, mostly thinking about how he would look like naked and shut up. I tried making a talk that turned into a Mormon Missionary speech. I quickly finished my couple of drinks, asked for cheque and decided that we would leave. I was driving back when I felt really turned on because he was closer and the Martini cocktails were going in my blood stream, I totally forgot the turn-offs that he was loaded with next to his gorgeous body. I wanted to sleep with him, but I didn't want him to know where I live; I haven't even given him my phone number. I kept thinking on how to reach a middle ground. For the first time ever, I found myself reaching for his cock while driving. Sherif kind of freaked, but liked it. I felt his tool growing under my gentle pressure. I softly moved my hand to touch his stomach, touching the fine hair covering his abdominal area. Sherif moved his hand to touch me as I slowed down, looked at both mirrors, kissed him while taking out his cock. Although the street was totally dark, Sherif was feeling uncomfortable. I felt the same, since I never tried acting this boldly in a car before. It was impossible for me to take him home, I didn't want to do the same mistake twice. Sherif was willing to go for more, but his constant looking around sudden movements were irritating both him and me. I started moving again. Sherif kept asking me if there was any place we could stay together; any place we could have more privacy. I was very tempted by the idea, but totally refusing to let him into my building. It would be a serious trouble if he decided to pay me a visit anytime he needs a fuck, and I sensed that he was one of those people. I kept driving in circles around Heliopolis when it stroke me: My Office! It was the safest place I could take him to; simply because locating it is not as easy as my house, it is in a place where a lot of side streets interfere creating a maze, and Sherif wasn't good in Heliopolis since he kept asking me about very known places along the way. Other than that, we were about to move out of the building by the end of the week to our new offices. Moreover, nobody is there at that time: total security.

Music on, high lights, some unnecessary detours and streets to make sure he doesn't know where we were, extra alcohol courage, I reached my building. I walked into my office and instantly Sherif took off his clothes and grabbed me, he was acting like a real Cancer. "Digg, you're so hot. I could barely resist holding myself in the car. I want you, so much". He started kissing me, violently. He was too aggressive to the point I asked him to stop what he was doing when he was sucking on my nipples. I felt great pain, in every place he put his mouth on. His teeth marks were visible on my hips, chest and neck. I wanted to get in touch with his firm body more, as well as his more than 7 inch big dick; but he was too active and horny to stay silent while I operated on him, in the correct way. He just turned me around and wanted to have intercourse, that easy, that quick! I felt disoriented, before I even open my mouth to object on what he was about to do, I felt his warm semen on my back. I smiled, laughed, then looked at him and said: "Dude! What has just happened?". Sherif looked at me, and held me close saying: "You were too hot, I couldn't control it. I wanted to extend it, but I couldn't anymore. Would you like to go for another round in a few?". Of course I said no, a plain NO. I then went to the shower to clean up and oriented him to the other one; that would have been worse if he decided to join me in that too. I was already in pain with what he did out there; Noway he would keep doing that. While showering, I checked my nipples which were actually bleeding. His bites were marked deeply in my skin: I was certain that I was about to spend a while without thinking to have sex, what would my next date think when he sees something like that on body. I quickly finished and found him standing outside, his hand on his penis. That wasn't a good sign at all. I told him that we had to move, since there could be any person coming. He tried hugging me, but I had no time for cuddles, I had no desire for him. It was a disaster; and it kept on going worse and worse.

While going out of the building, the security guy was standing there. At first, he hadn't recognized me walking down, then he looked at me and said: "Sir, is everything alright?". I just mumbled: "Yeah, all is cool, my friend here had a problem with..", I looked at Sherif, he had a problem everywhere, "... he needed the bathroom. Thanks, all is okay!". I quickly went to my car and left the place. While driving, Sherif started talking about how great that was. I couldn't understand how could he use the world sex with what we did back there, how could he actually use any adjective next to it. That was absolutely nothing, totally undescribable: That was horrible!

A couple of seconds later, Sherif restarted his Mormon Speech. I didn't want to hear a word, I just wanted to drop him off and block him from my Yahoo! This time, Sherif talked about how difficult it was for Christians to live among Muslims in Egypt. I didn't care at first, I wasn't going to have a debate with him anyway; but he grabbed my attention when he said: "Well; Christianity is all about love, devotion, helping hand, forgiveness, peace.. not like Islam, you guys call for murder, terrorism!" I stopped the car. This was too much from a Sadist, biting, blood sucking asshole. I answered: "Sherif! You're Egyptian! You live here and know how things go. We are alike; I never heard of problems between Muslims and Christians. If you were someone from abroad I would have said that the Media had influenced you, but; how could you say that? What have Muslims done to you?". He tried to find an answer, I kept on talking: "I just can't understand how you actually say that, out of nothing! Do you think those guys with guns are even Muslims? Do you think the total brain wash they do to others in order to blindly follow unbelievable intentions? Those suicidal bombers who blow and kill more of their own people than the enemy?". Sherif answered, quickly: "I know that you hate us, you never like us. We are living in a country ruled by Muslims so we have to follow what they say". That was beyond my expectations. I couldn't understand or even communicate with someone having such a mentality. How could he classify people, in Egypt, based on their belief? How could a gay guy say this? Are we that contradicting ourselves? Are we faking to live the open minded life, rainbow skies, freedom of speech but we actually don't believe in any of this deep inside of us? Do we still live in the Religion dilemma and haven't reached the gay life balance yet? I can remember some of my friends or dates who are actually lost in many of these thoughts, might be different situations, but the same base remains standard: Not being able to understand that variation exists. With a simple word, Sherif classified Muslims as Terrorists. I couldn't be sure whether he knew that I am a Terrorist or not; but I made it clear. Our discussion and the whole meeting was going worse; I couldn't bare someone that narrow minded and bad in sex as well.

Once we reached the subway station, I dropped Sherif off and left directly. He asked for my phone, I insisted that we should keep our talks on Yahoo!, that if we decided to keep each other's contacts. How could he trust a Terrorist anyway! On my way home, I kept thinking about how hard it is to find a suitable person, even as a fuck buddy. Sherif had just a little too much of everything in him, but mainly almost all people I met had a little something from the package. I raised my stereo's volume, listening to Maroon 5's Harder to breathe, thinking about how quickly I wanted to go to my place just to clean up that bleeding nipple I came out with from this... shame!


Leave a Reply
Read Previous Comments

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really going to be an interesting sight for me. I am studying
Middle eastern sexually and I’m sure I’m going to find lots of it here.

You have made a wonderful sight.
thanks a million

DonPato
GayMexicoNetwork

S. said...

so yea i read this and i was like okay i am not going to deny the fact that there exist some prejudce between muslim and christian sects in egypt but not to the blown extent that that guy showed it to be... like its more like a domestic distrubance if not even less... in egypt i would say i never ever took religon into account, i hardly ever asked anyone there religon, but of course thats my personal excerise in the same time no one has asked me of my religion especially that i have a name that goes both ways ... i never found it an issue,,, the reason why i think this guy would say islam guys are terrorist is most probably from not a proper education and well just well you said he bit your nipples doesnt that say much

خواطر مثليه said...

I was really touched by your story
it was horrible what that guy did and his beliefs and the way he was talking about religion
actually im turned off by anyone who starts on a date talking about religion and stuff related ,cause first dates usually light u know getting to know each other no strings attached so no need to carry hard feelings for boh parties
im glad u were able to get rid of that guy
i hope good luck will be your companion next time
u know i understand what u r talking about as i have met lots of girls like that guy religion freaks
i hope that the buises now not giving u any pain and healed:-)

khalel said...

indeed this site has a heart, not just a heart - a beating heart.

Job well done.

Edyta said...

loved the post! as i am christian myself, i've never heard of any conflicts between the two religions.
& abt terrorists? oh, pah-lease... they really DO have a religion? I doubt. Narrow-minded he was.
Good luck :)

Gay In Q8 said...

I kind of had the same situation as yours, mate! It was not as dramatic but it sure was embarressing.

I don't know why people keep on really believing what people say about muslims, especially in a country like Egypt where alcohol among other things are sold easily to anyone who want it.

My friend, I think you have stumbled upon the worst kind of gays ever; the straight-wannabes. To me, what he said gives off the vibe that he just doesn't know what he really wants. As for the terrorist comment, that's some nerve he has to say that after HIM attacking your nipple.

... and then God created Men! said...

I gave a deep thinking in this matter before posting something that talks about religion. I just came to the conclusion that it is another fact that we live and deny; a situation that most of us have lived but never wanted to talk about it publicly, perhaps just between close friends.

S might have been the extreme picture for that matter, I thank him for expressing his true inner feeling towards religion conflict -not nipples wise though!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm French and often go to Cairo where I have many gay friends,both muslims christians. The funny part about your story is not the religious aspect to it, but the twist. You knew fromthe start that guy wasnot from your world:he comes from a lower class, dresses like a moron to you (not all of us follow the example of Paris Hilton), and he doesn't speak good English and doesn't know the Western Gay Icons!!! What kindof gay is that??? But, hey, he 's hot like hell, great body and nice cock! So,let's use him as a piece of meat. But nothing goes as planned. And he ends up using you to ejaculate and he's very happy about the whole experience, whereas you end up sexually frustrated and full of shame for even just meeting such a miserable character. The prejudice and misunderstanding he has against Muslims is the same you have against Egyptian gays,not westernized andnot considering "gayty" as an identity...
All in all, this was not such a catastrophe. You were led by lust, your reason was blurred by his sex-appeal, and that's the reason for your shame.We've all had encounters that turned out differently than we expected... but you knew that even beforemeeting the guy and you still went.Maybe you are excited, turned on by that kind of men, badly dressed, not even showered, without any culture, making you feel superior to him intellectually and all, but to whomyou're willing to give your sweet little ass :) Just think about it...

That really was an interesting story...but we don't all gleam from it the samethings and the same conclusion.

All my Best,
S.

... and then God created Men! said...

Dear Anonymous S;
Merci pour ta longue reponse et tous ces details; tu m'as pratiquement rendu pire que Samantha!

Actually reading such a detailed "analysis" is neat; but apparently you haven't read my other entrie -definetely I wouldn't feel turned on by a bad smelling guy (I am very picky in that area in particular) as well as other important details; but yes, I admit I was driven by lust. His body and looks were a major turn on (and not because he was dressed up poorly).

As a matter of fact, each and every personal experience I publish has got a backdoor and a meaning; I am glad you could read what I wnated to mention between the lines and ..

Est-ce que je te connais, S? J'ai un presentiment qu'on s'est parle peut-etre.
Envoie-moi un mail prive.

Anonymous said...

what anonymous said was really funny. it was like he was trying to be intellectual but not really understanding anything. how can he hastily conclude that one's opinion about a certain person belonging to a group is his opinion about all the people in that group? that's really stupid..
anyway, great blog site. i really enjoy reading all your work. =) interesting.

Anonymous said...

I am having an exam tomorrow, and I came across your blog so I was like fuck everything this is a very interesting..
I actually feel bad for the guy, he is the victim here, not you :D

... and then God created Men! said...

Cairodude:
Who said that I am an angel?
I don't "show" myself victimized or tyran. This is what happened and how I felt : )

Anonymous said...

OMG The nerve of that guy!!Being so rough and nasty.Biting hard enough to draw blood and then coming on your back so quick!!Good riddance to him.