June 05, 2010

:: Fear

“Virgos keep their youthfulness and rarely show their age. In love, they have difficulty expressing themselves as they desire. They may seem self-sufficient, but they are happiest with someone to love and who loves them.”

I think I am dating someone; and it is scaring the shit out of me. I am not sure whether this is just another excellent teaser or is it really it. When I thought I’d never gamble, find someone, communicate with a person, be impressed by looks and mentality; he appeared. He just walked into my life. He just fit himself inside my agenda. He made sure that, slowly, I believe in him.

I am just scared. I am freaking out. I am starting to, unintentionally, build barriers which I am trying to break.

I don’t want to be hurt again. I just can’t take it anymore.

 

“Virgo’s domain in the horoscope wheel is the sixth house; the house of work, those one employs, matters of health and fitness and day to day activities. If a Virgo man cheats, it’s most likely that the infidelity will occur with someone connected to one of these activities like a colleague or someone he sees regularly at the gym.

The attraction can also occur with someone he has regular contact with everyday such as the person who sells him his morning coffee. Much in the way that Leo is more likely to cheat with a person working with him on a creative project (the fifth house), so too is Virgo more likely to cheat with someone connected to his daily routine.”

 

Based on this, both of us might cheat. How fun!

How scary!

No comments: