October 12, 2006

:: Appetizer

All over the years; you just live your days in some faint hope, that grows sometimes and dies some other days, meeting Mister Right. Poor Mister Right; he is having a lot of work to do; satisfying thousands and thousands of Gay guys (including the slutty ones, the one-night standers and the psychos). All over those years; I met people; I saw people; I've been with people who knew people. Mister Right is a Myth: you might see a UFO, be abducted but not meet Mister Right. As a matter of fact; we always hear about Aliens.. have you ever heard about Mister Right? Anybody found one in sight? Friend of your friend's neighbor ever knew about someone who heard talking about an existing Mister Right in a certain era? -nah!

On the other hand, Mister Right Fakers do exist. They are common, they are everywhere! I knew a lot; met even more and heard stories; stories that I want to share in here. Real stories; real moments; real mess!

For some strange reason, and I've noticed this lately, I've been always around events. They come to me. Should I stay silent! Noway! What kind of twisted fag am I? I should gossip. Talk. Ask. Know more. Then blow everything. It's not my fault if I see someone whose partner is devoted, cheating on him with my best friend. Neither is my mistake witnessing someone lying at some other person I knew accidently in a Cafe. Come on! Where are my Gay manners?

Names, of course, will be changed -except the first letter. If you find your story in here, it is not a coincidence: you have been in my way; and I found you a very fat, juicy, attractive, yummy, ummmm, wow topic to talk about. Keep checking, you might be my next victim... but bare one thing in mind: I am saying what people don't see in themselves. After all, I am just a witness; a third party; a true eye away from any emotions involved.

1 comment:

OVER-NESS said...

LOVE THE DESIGN, CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE.